We are donating a full website build to a business in the GTA.
Day Shift Digital was started by two former servers in the Toronto hospitality industry. In fact, our name comes from the idea of working either a day or night shift at a restaurant. As they shifted into digital work, our agency now spends our days working online (hence Day Shift Digital), but we use many of the skills we learned in the restaurant industry every single day.
With the recent state of emergency in Ontario asking many businesses to shut down, we know this is a really trying time for restaurants, coffee shops, and other brick and mortar businesses in the GTA. We’d like to use our expertise to help.
We are donating our services to a brick and mortar business that has had to close its doors due to the COVID-19 shut down.
We’re hoping we can use this time to better equip a business so that they can hit the ground running once they re-open.
What exactly is included?
- A custom website redesign and rebuild, up to 5 pages at launch, with the ability to add more after launch
- Website will be built in WordPress
- Example of content that can be included on the site: your menus, instagram feed, map, contact info, your story
- Your new site will use search engine optimization best practices
- We’ll add your business and website to Google My Business
- Up to 3 hours of training for your team
What are the benefits?
- A modern, sleek website that gives off the same awesome online vibe as your business does in-person
- A strong online presence that is easier to find online and in Google Maps
- An easy to use website for your customers
- An easy to update site for your team
- We’ll train an employee to use the site so your team will be empowered to update the site
Our services are offered free of charge. However, we believe this is also an opportunity to also help displaced staff. During every website build, content must be inserted into a site. For this build, we will train a member of your team on how to insert content into your new site. We ask that you pay this staff member for their time (approximately 10 hours of work). We will oversee their work on the site.
Who should apply?
If you are a restaurant, coffee shop, or a brick and mortar business in the GTA who is looking to build, or rebuild their website.
If this sounds like you, please use the form below to apply by Monday March 24th.